The mission of Bristol University is to offer quality resident and distance education programs that help students acquire skills, competencies, and academic excellence that enhance their personal and professional lives, and contribute to their communities, businesses, and professional fields. Bristol University prepares adults for a lifetime of learning and responsible leadership through its certificate or degree programs. These programs encompass the fields of study to meet the changing need of society.
Bristol University will endeavor to fulfill this mission by meeting the following objectives:
- Provide a stimulating academic atmosphere that will challenge the student to work to his or her maximum potential.
- Offer a modern, flexible curriculum and transfer policy that will enhance the successful achievement of students' goals in a minimum time frame.
- Emphasize instruction in the skills and values students need to succeed within their chosen career field.
- Provide highly qualified instructors who are selected based upon their educational background, experience, and ability to teach.
- Hire instructors who are committed to fulfilling their teaching responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Provide administrative services that ensure students are treated as the most important element of the education process.
- Maintain tuition and fees at a reasonable and fair cost.